Have a favorite artist(or band) and want to have all of his/her(their) music. On the internet you can find all of the music that has been made from that artist.
Knowing their discography is helpful when buying their music. That way it is easier to know what to look for. Here are some steps that you can follow when searching for their discography.
1. Go to your favorite artist’s(or band’s) website. They should have most of their discography there. Open a new document file and write down(or copy)the album/ep or single titles.
2. Search for the artist’s discography on a search engine. Use keywords such as: ” [insert artist's name] discography” also use words as “ep” or “singles”3. You should also look at the artist’s(band’s) fan sites. There are plenty that don’t miss anything that they have recorded. They should have all of their discography and more.
4. You can also look at the artist’s profile music pages. For example, myspace, facebook, purevolume, last.fm and even youtube.
5. Go to the forums for the artist. Talk to other fans and they can tell you their discography and where to get them.
6. Look for the music online or in the stores. Don’t forget to cross out (delete) any music title that you have gotten already on your list.